PROCESS SERVICE RATES
FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE CALL (904) 307-2358
SHARP PROCESS IS SHERIFF APPOINTED IN DUVAL AND ST. JOHNS!
Service of process in these counties is available WITHOUT the need for a Motion & Order.
- Service of Summons and Subpoenas in Duval County $40.00
- Service of Subpoenas in St. Johns, Baker, Clay, Alachua, Levy, Gilcrest, Union, Bradford, Putnam, Columbia and Nassau County* $65.00
- Rush Service: Served within 24 hours excluding Sundays
– Duval $60.00
– St. Johns, Baker, Clay, Alachua, Levy, Gilcrest, Union, Bradford, Putnam, Columbia and Nassau County* $75.00
- Expedite: “Same Day Service” please call for quote
*Summons served in Duval and St. Johns do not require a Motion & Order of Appointment. All others require our Motion and Order for Summons – (Download M&O DOC)
Our process servers are Sheriff Appointed in Duval and St. Johns County.
Prices effective as of January 2, 2016.
Since 1996, I have held a Duval County Sheriff’s Special Process Server Appointment. From 1989 to 1996, I maintained a Broward County Sheriff’s Special Appointment, as well as a Palm Beach County Court Certified Appointment. I obtained Paralegal Certification in 1987.
- We offer fast turnaround! For a paper served this morning, you’ll have the return on your desk that afternoon!
- We stay informed on the latest clerical courthouse changes and provide memos when they are available from the clerks. We always provide copies of these memos to our clients.
- We accept PDFs and electronic documents.
- Efiling is available.
- Courthouse deliveries are available.
- Complete knowledge of Rules of Process.
- Fast service. Documents are usually served within three to five days.
- Same-day service is available.
- No charge for local searches or address verifications.
- Mobile notary.
- We answer calls 7 days a week and are always available for questions.